Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why am I getting IE 6 script errors that prevent me from reading or sending mail?

I am getting script errors when I attempt to open an email; when I try to empty my junk mail folder and it is happening in both the new and older version of Yahoo Mail. I took a screen shot of the script error - but there is more than one that pops up. Line 177 Char: 4 Error: Object expected Code: 0



URL: http://us.f301.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFol... Then it asks: Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?



Answering yes or not makes no difference. Refreshing the page is no help. There are other script errors too, but this is one I got quite often.



Anyone have any ideas? Thank you.



Why am I getting IE 6 script errors that prevent me from reading or sending mail?microsoft money





This would be a problem with Yahoo Mail and their QA department, and not your fault or even IE 6's fault.



However, IE 6 is starting to become sort of outdated... you could try upgrading to IE 7 or downloading an alternate browser such as Firefox or Opera and see if the error goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan