Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is there a professional (ie;a dr. or rn) that can tell me if it is poss. to get pregnant while on yo

Is there a professional MD or RN that can answer this question? I had a baby 2yrs. ago (March 2005), %26amp; shortly after delivery, I had the depo shot. Last May I stopped getting the shot, %26amp; my period never really came until a few months ago. %26amp; When it did, it wasn't like it used to be. It is very dark %26amp; it lasts for like a week. For the most part my boyfriend %26amp; I always use protection, except one time when I was on my period. Anyway, my breasts (just my nipples) have been sore. They feel like they did when I first found out I was pregnant. What are the chances of me getting pregnant while on my period?



Is there a professional (ie;a dr. or rn) that can tell me if it is poss. to get pregnant while on your period?windows media player 10





The chances are not high, but there IS always a possibility. You can ovulate at ANY time of the month that is why it is so important to be vigilant with birth control if you don't want a baby.



Not a dr. or rn., but well versed in female reproduction and pregnancy...



Is there a professional (ie;a dr. or rn) that can tell me if it is poss. to get pregnant while on your period?microsoft net internet explorer



"It is important to note that ovulation is not the same as being fertile. Ovulation is the release of a ripe egg. A woman is fertile when she produces cervical fluid, which can keep sperm alive for up to five days--until she ovulates. If there are sperm in the cervix or if the couple has intercourse while an egg is alive in a fallopian tube, cervical fluid can provide a conduit for sperm to swim up through the uterus and the fallopian tube and try to fertilize the egg." -- It is possible to get pregnant if you had intercourse towards the end of your period.
Not a Doctor or anything but I do know It is possible. Ovulation is when you have the best chances but you can get pregnant ANY day of the month, even while on your period.



I personally got pregnant 2 days after my period ended.
Of course you can pregnant while on your period. That is an old wives tale that you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan