Sunday, November 29, 2009

I hate the new IE Explorer Tool Bar?

Why is it they never ask us if we want certain changes but just impose them? It is the worst customer relations in the world. They do not explain how to revert back to your old Explorer if the new one sucks, Explorer 7 is no damn good.



I hate the new IE Explorer Tool Bar?windows updates





Switch to Firefox.



I hate the new IE Explorer Tool Bar?replacement windows internet explorer



I dislike windows IE also.. No matter IE 4, 5, 6 and the new 7.. You might want to download Mozilla Firefox internet browser 2.0.. It has many good plug-ins to download for it.. I have been using Foxfire of many years now.. And it is more secure..
Just open My Computer and add/remove programs and remove it.
I also hate the new IE7. It's slow, and I hate the layout. Hard to find advance settings, etc. I did uninstall IE7, and just reinstalled IE6. No problems. I may ditch IE altogether here. Or just quit using it.....



Also, Firefox, and Opera are available. I have only tried firefox, it was OK. I plan on trying Opera soon on one of my PC's. Give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan