Friday, November 27, 2009

Help!! I just downloaded IE 7, and now I keep hearing some guy screaming "YAHOOOO!" every

I can't figure out where it's coming from!! It's driving me crazy!



Help!! I just downloaded IE 7, and now I keep hearing some guy screaming "YAHOOOO!" every couple minutes!!!!!windows 98





??? you may have a virus???



...or that damn yahoo toolbar is up. better delete that.



Help!! I just downloaded IE 7, and now I keep hearing some guy screaming "YAHOOOO!" every couple minutes!!!!!microsoft support internet explorer



if IE is your instant messenger, maybe cause someone is logging off and on and that is the sound that is automatically set up for that? not sure though
that might be the ad where a guy is hiding behind a tree,yelling yahoooo,he dress like a lumber jack
could it be because of Yahoo! Toolbar?



do you have it installed in your IE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan