Friday, November 27, 2009

I recently reset my ie browser and now I can't click on an email address and go to my Yahoo Mai

I use Craigslist often buying and selling, I used to be able to just click on an address and a new tab would open with my yahoo plus email with a new email, now outlook express opens, but I don't want to use oe, I want it back how it was, but I don't know how to do it, when I open internet options it does not have a selection for yahoo. What should I do?



I recently reset my ie browser and now I can't click on an email address and go to my Yahoo Mail Plus?windows xp service





Try installing Yahoo toolbar.



I recently reset my ie browser and now I can't click on an email address and go to my Yahoo Mail Plus?microsoft xp internet explorerI did reinstall the toolbar, that didn't work. I turned off my pc for the night and the next morning lo and behold 'yahoo mail' reappeared in my internet options programs tab. I selected it and now my yahoo mail works like it used to. Yahooooooo! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan