Sunday, November 29, 2009

If you've tried IE 7 Beta 3, do you think Firefox is still superior?

I think so.



If you've tried IE 7 Beta 3, do you think Firefox is still superior?windows mobile





I have tried every different version of IE, including the IE 7 Beta 3. I think Firefox is still the superior web browser, by far. Until IE, comes out with a better product, I will stick with Firefox.



If you've tried IE 7 Beta 3, do you think Firefox is still superior?www.microsoft.com internet explorer



YES, I hate the new IE, it sucks. It looks increadbly stupid, and it is just plain annoying. I am trying to figure out how to unistall it right now (if you want to help or know how, can you help me uninstall it by answering my question?) Anyway, before I got the new IE 7 the only reason I used IE was because it was the only broswer that let me post my website, but IE doesn't even let me do that. F--- on microsoft's part, DO NOT install it people. There is a glich in it that won't let you uninstall it like a regular program, GET FIREFOX IF YOU WANT SOMETHING NEW!



Sorry for yelling, but I feel strongly on this. Hope that helps.



Go Firefox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan