Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I stop IE from putting itself on top when the page loads?

I have to use Internet Explorer for work (otherwise it's Firefox) and am very annoyed because it always puts a window to the top after the page loads. I'll be working on two things at once, making Web pages through MS Sharepoint, and one page will make itself the top page while I'm trying to work on the other. I looked through all the options and couldn't find out how to turn it off.



How do I stop IE from putting itself on top when the page loads?microsoft exchange





nothing you can do with IE ... as 311 says "its all in the code now" all in the code of the page



* install privoxy



* learn regular expressions ( see default filters rules in privoxy )



* filter out all the on focuses code :)



PS may want to look for the code onload or focus top front etc ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan