Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is this about IE 7 being forced onto computers?

I just d/l IE7 just yesterday and love it a lot already. The new toolbar is very efficient. Every thing is at your fingertips. It is easy to switch between web pages and have many pages open and not clog up the task bar. Cause they get saved up there where the back and forward arrows are. You can even turn the status bar off and on with just a click.. Not hidden any more. Large or small Icons for the people who cant see like me.. Hehe... Well I like Yahoo and I am always open to new ways and I am sure I will find many more things today... :)



What is this about IE 7 being forced onto computers?windows messenger





Never heard of this. I just downloaded it because it has tabs, but Firefox is still better.



What is this about IE 7 being forced onto computers?microsoft works internet explorer



I hope not. I had beta of 7 and I hate the layout. Its really crappy.
I don't think it's so much being forced onto computers as it is being highly marketed and advertised. It's just the new thing and naturally, after spending the money to develop and produce it they want to sell it.
even if it's forced onto the computers, u don't NEED to use it. There's plenty of other free browsers out there: Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Netscape, and SeaMonkey to name a few.



My personal favorites are firefox and opera. I moved away from IE a long time ago. Microsoft thinks they own the net and refuse to conform to web standards (W3C), and want people to conform to them by forcing IE onto ur computer.
I received the e-mail recommending IE7 be downloaded but my laptop refused to accept the program. Oh well.....
Paranoid?



No one is forcing IE7 onto your computer. Besides, IE7 is still beta dn not even released to the public yet as a final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan