Sunday, November 29, 2009

Photoshop for dummies, ie me!?

I did a engagement photo shoot yesterday and have never really used photoshop and lot but the bride wore these great red shoes and I want to do a black and white photo and have just the shoes red! Can some one tell me how to do this!! Thanks a bunch



Photoshop for dummies, ie me!?windows registry





I'll do my part to help you achieve this effect, but not before I suggest that perhaps you should not. I know you think it would be cute, but from my experience as a photographer as well as the people I know that do wedding photography, that is not something that is desired by the bride in most cases. And will not look as good as you may think it would, given the subject of the shoot. But, if you want to know how to do it, I will explain it to you. Don't say no one ever warned you, though. You need to use layering, in simple terms, leave the original image [remember to back it up before you edit it] as the first layer and create another on top. This can be achieved by going into the image menu under layers [photoshop 7]. After creating the second layer, desaturate it under the same menu. Then use a medium eraser brush and erase the desaturated region you want to be colored of the top layer to reveal the color of the bottom or first layer. Viola! Be sure to increase the zoom or magnification to at least 200% to make sure you get it right, pixel by pixel and you should be fine. Remember photoshops history pane because if you mess up, you can just go back a couple of steps and start over [something you will no doubt do several times, but it'll be ok]. Hope this was what you were looking for and good luck.



Peace



Photoshop for dummies, ie me!?ie 6 internet explorer



Um . . . are you the "photoshop" or the "dummies" side of this equation?
try the lasoe feature, go from there, best i can do, hope you get better



personally i think the idea has been done to death anyway hope your prepared if your doing the wedding shots



go hard
if you'd like, i'll do it for you if you email me the photo. i'm super bored here at work and i usually play with photoshop when i have no actual work to do



slickmickey@cox.net
Here's a Tutorial for Photoshop CS2: http://www.thecorruptedcanvas.com/Forum/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan