Sunday, November 29, 2009

When i open my IE and try to open youtube a message is comin that you tube is banned you fool what i

relating to this my orkut account is also not opening.please help me regarding this.



When i open my IE and try to open youtube a message is comin that you tube is banned you fool what is this.?microsoft works





It could be that you downloaded something funky - trying scanning your system first.



It could also be that you've installed IE7 and it's not working correctly for you - this happens with some programs, for whatever reason. You could uninstall IE7 from add/remove (via control panel) and see if by reverting back to IE6, it'll resolve your issue. If not; you can always re-download IE7.



When i open my IE and try to open youtube a message is comin that you tube is banned you fool what is this.?windows mobile internet explorer



Are you at work? Your company may be blocking some sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan