Sunday, November 29, 2009

What would cause my IE to continue to error and shut down?

Since yesterday, I have encoutered numerous errors on internet explorer. It has closed itself down 6 times since this morning. It seems to happen when I have more than 2 windows open.



What would cause my IE to continue to error and shut down?windows mail





in control panel%26gt;Administrative Tools%26gt;services



stop Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator



and Remote Procedure Call (RPC)



if it doesnt work, you should switch your OS to WIN XP SP2



What would cause my IE to continue to error and shut down?microsoft maps internet explorer



because is bad software



forget about it and use mozilla firefox



you will see the diference
In most cases, the IE gets closed itself when you have a virus or some thread in your PC. Try to check your PC for viruses or Spyware. That would help.
do u get any kind of error message? if yes then please mail me the exact error message at puneet_kakkar@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan