Saturday, April 24, 2010

Switch back to IE from Mozilla?

I made my default server Mozilla Firefox (a long time ago), but for some reason, the scroll feature on my laptop doesn't work on Mozilla (VERY annoying). Can someone please remind me how to choose my default server so I can go back to Internet Explorer?



Switch back to IE from Mozilla?microsoft downloads





Click start then click "set program access defaults"



If you cant find it in your startmenu, then google your operatings system name then add the phrase "set default browser"



To help your confusion in the future I recommend reading the wikipedia definition of server and browser.



Switch back to IE from Mozilla?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



i just keep my ie and downloaded firefox and didnt like it so deleted it but you probably still have ie
open IE, click tools, select the Programs tab, click make default
first reinstall ie. then go to control panel -%26gt;add/remove programs..self explanatory after that
Just double click on the Big Blue E
For IE7, Open up IE, go to Tool-%26gt;Internet Options, and click on the programs tab. There's a button on that page to set IE as default, along with a checkbox to ensure that it checks on startup to see if it's still the default. If I remember right, IE 6 has the checkbox, but no button, so on that version you have to check the box, restart IE, then you'll get a popup asking if you want to set it as default.
If you have IE7 goto Tools --%26gt; Internet Options --%26gt; Programs --%26gt; Under default web browser just %26lt;click%26gt; Make Default.
might want to make sure your mouse is set up properly to do the scroll action.
Before subjecting yourself again to the myriad security holes and disregard for web standards of Internet Explorer, you might want to try a couple of alternatives. :)



(Edit: And they're called browsers, just so ya know! Peace!)
I just switched from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox because someone is hacking into IE and giving viruses so your best bet is to stay with Firefox but if you really want to switch then go into your control panel then to internet options and change it form there but i advise you deal with the inconvenience and stay with Firefox. Hope I helped.
I have firefox on my laptop, actually have both. Works fine.



Maybe something is not programed correctly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan