Saturday, April 24, 2010

If I remove IE 7 how do I get on the internet to down load 6?

Once you remove IE 7 your system should automatically revert back to the version that you had before.



-or-



You could download firefox before removing IE7 then use it to download IE 6.



If I remove IE 7 how do I get on the internet to down load 6?microsoft sql server





I'm glad I could be of assistance, but did you download firefox or just let it revert back to IE6? Report It



If I remove IE 7 how do I get on the internet to down load 6?windows themes internet explorer



why remove it if your computer is all updated, spyware and virus free and you dont have a ton of junk running on startup ie7 runs flawlessly and no add on tool bars
i take it you dont like ie7 then? have you tried firefox? the new version is great and once you use it for a little while you will never go back to ie7 (www.mozilla.org)



Regards



Rob
If you have no browser you need to find a friend who has a browser to go get the exe file and put it on a cd for you to use.
You're going to have to download and install the IE 6.0 version from microsoft. (see below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan