Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am using IE 6 and suddenly for last 10 days or so my yahoo mail is not opening. what could be the

The main page is opening but non other link opens. I had to download mozilla firefox to view the mail in yahoo. In that it is opening.



I am using IE 6 and suddenly for last 10 days or so my yahoo mail is not opening. what could be the problem?windows vista ultimate





Your Mail Server is Offline now. Access your Yahoo mailbox via http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/.



OR



If you have.



Yahoo! Mail has experienced a login error OR "Unable to load mail javascript files."



Just do this and you are good to go !!!



IE7 %26gt; Tools %26gt; Delete all browsing history.



Firefox %26gt; Firefox Tools, Clear Private Data, check 'Cache' only, Clear



Private Data Now.



Then your Yahoo Mail will load and open successfully.



I am using IE 6 and suddenly for last 10 days or so my yahoo mail is not opening. what could be the problem?default browser internet explorer



Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment. I was advised to uninstall Javascript and then reinstall the latest version. This worked for me. If it does not for you then apparently it's only in the all new version. Try returning to the Classic version for now. Good luck use this link to get back http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan