Saturday, April 24, 2010

I now have IE 7, how do I copy and paste?

can't seem to find the "edit" feature where one normally chooses "copy or paste"



I now have IE 7, how do I copy and paste?microsoft exchange





On the right hand side of the "tabs" bar look for Tools. Click on the drop down arrow. Then click on Toolbars and then click on Customize. Then simply drag cut, copy, paste from the left hand pane to the right hand pane.



The only problem I have with this is that you have to click on Tools on the right hand side each time you want to use them.



Another way is to click on Tools and then click on Menu Bar. This will put the File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, and Help bar under the URL/address bar. Just click on Edit and cut and paste should be there for ya.



Hope this helps.



I now have IE 7, how do I copy and paste?windows vista ultimate internet explorer



It is now under page, top right corner, the icon looks like a piece of paper with a pencil writing on it.
Dont use IE7



dont contribute the monopoly and the bad quality products



Download Firefox 2. Faster Browsing, more security, simply better.



http://mozilla.com
use ctrl c to copy then ctrl v to paste



same as before
you could use the shortcut keys...



cntl + c = copy



cntl + v = paste
ctrl +c to copy and ctrl + v to paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan