Saturday, April 24, 2010

If I have IE 7 on comp. and hate it...How will I get the old I E for my browser?

un-install from control panel



add...remove.....



uncheck....show updates at top



remove ie7



restart pc



or



just get firefox 2



it is better



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/



If I have IE 7 on comp. and hate it...How will I get the old I E for my browser?windows media center





delete IExplorer 7



go to control panel



add %26amp; remove and find IExplorer 7 and click on remove



and your done. The old version will be back



If I have IE 7 on comp. and hate it...How will I get the old I E for my browser?nintendo ds browser internet explorer



Quit crying about it, get used to it, you will like it. I had the same problem, but I have found it is more convenient to use.
Hi



Well it could work uninstalling it , but then again it may not , cause IE uses most of the .dlls and .sys and .ini from the OLD ie , so BEFORE you even to something , open control panel and choose unistall program then go to add/remove windows components , there look for the IE there , Now you need the xp cd , to re-install IE 6 back ok
just get Firefox.



http://www.getfirefox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan