Saturday, April 24, 2010

I just downloaded IE 7 but it always shows blank page.I have tried refresh button etc. etc. Help ple

IE 7 has a number of issues. Just go to control panel click the add/remove programs icon and remove IE7. It will automatically revert back to your old IE6 and all it's settings.



I have had to do this on a number of my customers computers due to the instability of IE7.



I just downloaded IE 7 but it always shows blank page.I have tried refresh button etc. etc. Help please !?microsoft works





Do you have a valid copy of Windows?? If not, thats why!



I just downloaded IE 7 but it always shows blank page.I have tried refresh button etc. etc. Help please !?windows mobile internet explorer



ex it out and try again
Did you try typing a URL into the address field? Maybe it reset your homepage to be a blank page... it's possible.



Don't use IE anyway... there are better browsers out there, namely Firefox.
Go into tools and Internet options and general and set your home page to www.whatever.com. You can set as many as you want to open when you open IE
What's in the address bar???



Could it be "about:blank" ???



Type in an adress... www.google.com



Then set your home page click tools--%26gt;internet options
I would personally ditch IE (well just don't use it) and install Firefox. its a much better browser and you can always use IE on certain pages if need be. I tried to do a internet search on your problem, and came across numerous sites from forums, blogs, windows based companies and so on regarding an IE bug. You might want to try uninstalling and re-downloading it if you aren't ready to switch to another browser. Here is a site I found on I, hopefully it has some good advice for you: http://www.ie-vista.com/known_issues.htm...



and just incase you might be ready for firefox the website is: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan