Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can't open IE?

I have IE7, since last night I've been unable to connect- I keep getting this message.



Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage



I've tried AOL and Firefox, and both of them are working ok. I hate AOL though, and Firefox is really slow for me. Does anyone know what might be wrong?



Thanks.



Can't open IE?windows xp service





IE Explorer sucks and I will only use firefox...Try opening up "my computer" and on the top where the address bar reads my computer type www.microsoft.com and see if it loads the page...redownload IE explorere again..if that does not work then follow these steps if your using windows xp



1. Click on the start menu



2. Click on run



3. type restore and click ok



4. Go through the steps and chose to restore to an earlier date where your IE explorer did work



5. Restart computer and it should work.. if that does not work



1. Download Ad-aware SE



2. Download Spybot S%26amp;D I will put both links below. Good luck!



http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-De...



http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_awar...



You can also download AVG anti virus



http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-P...



Can't open IE?microsoft xp internet explorer



infection, run an AV and adware, looks like IE7 got hijacked.



www.trendmicro.com



%26gt; Personal



%26gt; Housecall do an online scan, that should fix it.
go to add and remove programs in control panel and remove IE a window should open that has a repair option choose that and let it repair
Go to Add or Remove and uninstall it (IE) from there, Restart and re install it that will fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan