Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am using IE 6.0....i cannot see or access pop-up blocker so as to unblock pop ups i want..?

What could be wrong..Usually it appears on toolbar..but now its missing...pls help



I am using IE 6.0....i cannot see or access pop-up blocker so as to unblock pop ups i want..?windows 98





my opinion is remove IE and use mozila firefox 3.0



firefox gives better speed,security and reliablity then IE.



I am using IE 6.0....i cannot see or access pop-up blocker so as to unblock pop ups i want..?microsoft support internet explorer



Run a Windows update or just reinstall IE6.
If you click a bar above which says "pop-up blocked", the prompt will say "temporarily allow this pop-up". Click that and you can see the pop-up. I was using IE6. Now I am using IE7. The bar is there in both.
Ok... here's what you do.... install IE 7 for free from microsoft updates. It's free if you have a legal copy of windows.
install google tool bar you will get many options
I think you should try mozilla firefox...it is 1.5 times faster than IE6 and you can manage popup.. image from a site as you want....
hello nimm here in my lab we use both mozila firefox 5.0 and internetn exploror 6.0. Really i want to tell you that firefox is much more faster than IE. so why dont you try for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan